ACS Boracol 5Rh Teak deck treatment.
- Brand: ACS Limited
- Product Code: 5 Litre
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £32.00
- 2 or more £34.20
Boracol : Kills algae, moulds, woodworm and wet rots
This is a professional use only product please call us on 01935 414012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order this product.
Due to chemical regulations from the Health and Safety Executive Boracol 5Rh is now only available to professional / commercial users. This is now in the same category as the Boracol 10.
You are considered to be a professional user if you are using Boracol as part of your job or business and have received appropriate information, instruction and training.
When ordering Boracol you will need to provide us with your business details or the name you trade under if a sole trader.
We are developing a new teak deck treatment but you can use our ACS Mould Wash Concentrate to help keep the mould and algae under control.
ACS Boracol 5RH is a clear solution containing Boric Acid and Benzalkonium chloride for use as a surface biocide and wood preservative.
1. Wash down to remove all dirt and coatings . Allow the surface to dry out until just damp.
2. Apply one coat of Boracol by brush, roller or spray, til refusal ( that is visibly wet on the surface but not running off ). Avoid any run off to other areas.
3. Allow the surface to dry out until just damp.
4. Apply a second coat of Boracol til refusal
5. Coverages tend to vary but usage rates are normally 4 to 5 sq m per litre
Do the work on a dry day. If it rains too much the Boracol will be washed away. It doesn't matter if it's drizzling the next day . The surface being just damp will help the Boracol penetrate into the wood. Please note there is not always a positive result immediately.
Boracol can also be used for
1. As a surface biocide to eradicate and inhibit organic growth (algae, mould and lichen) on soft wood decking, patios, fences and many substrates.
2. As a wood preservative treatment against woodworm (Anobium punctatum) and other wood boring insects.
3. As a wood preservative treatment against wood rotting fungi
For all technical and safety data sheets please see the downloads section at bottom of page.
Tags: 5Rh 10Y